All your armies
All your fighter
All your tank and all your soldier
Against the boy holding the stone
Standing there all alone
In his eyes I see the sun
In his smile I see the moon
And I wonder
I only wonder
Who is weak and who is strong
Who is right and who is wrong
And I wish
I only wish
That the truth has a tongue…
All your fighter
All your tank and all your soldier
Against the boy holding the stone
Standing there all alone
In his eyes I see the sun
In his smile I see the moon
And I wonder
I only wonder
Who is weak and who is strong
Who is right and who is wrong
And I wish
I only wish
That the truth has a tongue…
12 april 2010
8.23 AM
~Teringat Palestin~
luv all Muslims

No comments:
Post a Comment